Group Options (25 people minimum)
Breakwater Beach Waterpark (3 hour)
Breakwater Beach Waterpark (All-day)
Casino Pier (12p-6p) (available Tu, Th,Fr)
Casino Pier (12p-6p) (available Sat,Sun)
Ride & Slide
BWB Food Add-On
Pizza (2 slices), chips, soda/water
Salad/Hot Dog/Hamburger/Chicken, chips, soda/water
Casino Pier Food Add-On
Pizza, Chips, Soda/Water
Hot Dog, Chips, Soda/Water
Sausage Sandwich, Chips, Soda/Water
Chicken Tenders, Chips, Soda/Water
Pizza (2 slices), Chips, Soda/Water
- In BWB, we limit our total number of people from groups to a combined number of 300 people.
- Groups are available for Pier Ride events on Tuesday, Thursday & Friday, Saturdays & Sundays from 12noon – 6p
- We do not allow outside food, drink, or coolers brought into BWB. All food must be eaten on the bus or upon arrival but finished and cleaned-up prior to entrance.
- Everyone participating in BWB must wear a bathing suit.
- Buses must drop off at the corner of Grant and the Boulevard but cannot park there. The only bus parking is at Herring Avenue Lot and arrangements must be made with the town prior to arrival.
- We do not issue refunds or rain checks for inclement weather. We will call to see what options the group will prefer if the weather outlook is not good for the day, but no refunds are issued should the weather be bad.
- We do not offer lockers in BWB. The fee for them is $12 for small, $15 for large, per locker. Both include a $5 lost key fee this is refunded once key is returned at the end of the day.
- We highly recommended a 10:1 child to counselor ratio. Counselors are expected to be attentive and interactive with their groups and are not allowed to let the groups into the parks without their supervision. Children who are not observing park rules will be asked to not participate and may be escorted from the park.
- Groups must be arranged in advance. We do have a limit on the number of group attendees for any given day.
- Please make sure to bring medical information for children in your group should any require any special attention if necessary.
- Please remind your group to use sunscreen prior to your arrival.
- We do not accept purchase orders for any discounted admissions prior to the season. (For our own info: Thus we are discouraging groups from using Easter or Holiday sales as their purchases. We cannot determine when they are going to come, and the rate they are paying is not what we intend to be receiving for all the work that is required for a group.) If a group does use a credit card for Easter or Holiday sale purchases, we would want them to book the date with us as soon as they can so as to be able to accommodate them as well as our other guests. Easter and Holiday books must be paid for at the time of purchase. Cash or Credit Card only.