My SURF Rechargeable Card
With our commitment to our guests and the environment, Casino Beach Pier LLC has chosen to GO GREEN! We are phasing out our paper ticket system and installing a new rechargeable card/wristband system! Not only does the SURF Card significantly reduce paper waste, it also offers all the fun of Casino Pier & Breakwater Beach on one easy card. Use it at the Waterpark, on the pier or at the Arcade! Conveniently recharge your SURF card at a ticket booth, the arcade counter or from any kiosk. Your new card makes visiting Casino Pier & Breakwater Beach easier than ever, so you can just have fun!
** DON’T WORRY, WE WILL STILL BE ACCEPTING PAPER TICKETS THIS SEASON IF YOU HAVE TICKETS FROM PREVIOUS YEARS AND THEY STILL NEVER EXPIRE! **
REGISTER MY SURF CARD
We encourage you to register your SURF Card.
In the event that it is lost or stolen, a registered card can be re-issued and the old card cancelled!
A registered card is also eligible for our Loyalty Program!
A RIDE ONLY CARD CANNOT BE REGISTERED. We suggest you keep a copy of the card
or take a photo copy of the number on the Ride only Card, in case it is lost.
Click on the SURF Card below to register your card.
What do I need to know about my SURF Card?
- Your card is valid at all locations on the property!
- Keep your card safe. We encourage you to register your card! CLICK HERE to register
- Registering your card allows you to receive discounts and rewards!
- Your card never expires.
- Your card can be shared with family and friends. Give it to the kids and family to build up bonus points on your Loyalty card.
- You can add more value to your SURF Card at all kiosks and certain POS locations on our property, as well as online.
SURF Card FAQ:
What is a SURF Card?
- A SURF Card is a card or wristband that is capable of carrying credits and admissions for Casino Pier, Breakwater Beach Waterpark and the Arcade.
Do I need a SURF Card to enjoy the rides and waterpark?
- If you visit the waterpark we will issue you a wristband. This wristband can carry some or all of your credits for use in the park! (no more wet money!) At the end of your visit simply stop by Guest Relations and we will gladly transfer your remaining credits to a card to use at a later date.
- You will be able to use arcade playcards, ride tickets and waterpark tickets if you have old ones. We will be phasing out paper tickets as the year progresses.
Where can I get a SURF Card?
- Cards are available at all ticket windows on Casino Pier, Breakwater Beach, and at the Casino Arcade counter.
Are SURF Cards free?
- Yes! There is no charge for the card.
Where can I use my SURF Card?
- Your card is valid at all locations on the property! Rides, Arcade, Food and the Waterpark!
- Card value can be transferred from one card to another or to your waterpark wristband for the day!
How do I add more money (credits) online?
- Surf Cards are now rechargeable via the account portal. Adding credits online will actually get you MORE credits for the same money then if you recharge on property. Click here
What are bonus credits?
- Bonus credits are credits that are added to your card as a reward for purchasing and using it. (Bonus credits do have limitations in some areas.)
Does everyone in my family need a SURF Card?
- That is up to you. You can each have your own card if you frequently visit or if you are here for one weekend, one card would work for the whole family. If you think you will split up, multiple cards may be helpful. However the more cards you register and keep, the more chances you will have to accumulate valuable points.
- Cards can be transferred and consolidated if you wish, or split up.
I have several children and only 2 SURF Cards. How can I give credits to each so they all don’t have to share the SURF Cards?
- We can transfer credits to another SURF card for you! Just tell us how you would like it broken up and we will take care of it for you!
Can I give a SURF Card as a gift?
- Yes! They make great gifts. The SURF card would be a great gift for family or friends that plan to visit. You can load as many credits as you would like on the card and once they arrive, they can add more to it if they would like.
What happens to my unused credits on my SURF Card?
- Your SURF Card does not expire, so just use it the next time you visit the properties. We do not refund unused credits.
What if I lose my SURF Card?
- A SURF Card is just like tickets or cash. If it’s lost, we cannot offer a refund. Casino Pier is not responsible for lost or stolen cards.
- However, If you card is registered and you report it missing to Guest Services, we can put a hold on the account, transfer the balance and issue a new card if it becomes lost or stolen.
Can I still win redemption prizes at the Arcade?
- Yes! Redemption games at the arcade will still issue tickets for prizes. When you win tickets, you can redeem them for prizes at the Arcade counter or you can save them as Prize Points on your SURF Card and use them in the future.
I have old Arcade Playcards, Pier and Waterpark tickets, can I still use them?
- Yes, just bring your tickets or playcard and we will exchange them to work with the new system. If you want to know how tickets compare to credits, click here for more information.
Can I register (why can’t I register) my RIDES ONLY SURF Card I bought at Easter?
- Because the RIDES ONLY card cannot be used at the rides that accept cash, we can’t have them registered or else they will act like the normal SURF card. These cards are an Easter Special and have to be treated differently. We apologize for this – HOWEVER please keep your receipts from the sale. If these cards are ever lost, we can still deactivate the lost card and transfer the remaining value onto a new card for you. Please always register any of your other cards.
Are the SURF Cards good in the arcade?
- Not yet – but soon! We are waiting for the readers to be installed, and hope that is soon. Until then you can use the cards to deduct credits to purchase Playcards in the arcade for the other system at the arcade counter.
Are the SURF Cards able to be used at the food locations?
Can I reload money (credits) onto a SURF Card?
How do I know how many credits I have left on a SURF Card when I am here?
- Any scanner or POS station can read the value left on the card and we will gladly assist in showing you how many credits are left on your card.
What happens if I need a refund to my SURF Card?
- Just see a manager, we will gladly help you with replacing the value on the SURF Card.
Where Can I Get More Information?