Casino Pier Group Rate
12-6pm wristbands for the rides
Lunch (pizza, chips, soda) for each person
$10 SURF Card for the arcade
Ride & Slide Packages: $62
Available 7 Days a Week In-Season!
Breakwater Beach Group Rate
$28.95 per person
$30.95 per person
Food packages available.
Available 7 Days a Week In-Season!
Casino Pier Food Add-On
- Pizza, Chips, Soda/Water
- Hot Dog, Chips, Soda/Water
- Sausage Sandwich, Chips, Soda/Water
- Chicken Tenders, Chips, Soda/Water
- Pizza (2 slices), Chips, Soda/Water
BWB Food Add-On
- Pizza (2 slices), chips, soda/water
- Salad/Hot Dog/Hamburger/Chicken, chips, soda/water
Bus Parking Information
A parking permit must be obtained in advance for any bus that will be parked in Seaside Heights and buses may be parked only in the municipal parking lot at Webster Avenue and Bay Boulevard.
Obtaining a permit:
For your convenience, bus parking permits are issued by the Seaside Heights Business Improvement District via an on-line registration process. The registration process is available 24/7 and costs $40 per bus. Before going to the on-line registration process, please be sure to have either your credit card information or, if a government entity, your purchase order information. Purchase orders are accepted from government entities only.
If you require an IRS form W-9 in order to process payment, click here and download a copy. The IRS does not require that W-9s for this type of payment be signed.
The day of your visit
-Display your permit in the right side of the bus windshield when in Seaside Heights
-If you have not obtained a permit be sure to do so before parking
-Follow the passenger drop-off instructions from your destination contact (Casino Pier, Breakwater Beach, specific motel)
-After dropping your passengers off, park your bus in the municipal parking lot at Webster Avenue and Bay Boulevard on the west side of town. Buses cannot be parked anywhere else in town.
Should you need assistance with the process, please call the Casino Pier & Breakwater Beach office at 732-793-6488 Ext 8209 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In BWB, we limit our total number of people from groups to a combined number of 300 people.
- Groups are available for Pier Ride events on Tuesday, Thursday & Friday, Saturdays & Sundays from 12noon – 6p
- We do not allow outside food, drink, or coolers brought into BWB. All food must be eaten on the bus or upon arrival but finished and cleaned-up prior to entrance.
- Everyone participating in BWB must wear a bathing suit.
- We do not issue refunds or rain checks for inclement weather. We will call to see what options the group will prefer if the weather outlook is not good for the day, but no refunds are issued should the weather be bad.
- We do offer Lockers. Lockers are $17 for a small and $20 for a large. You will get a $10 credit return on a Surf Card once you return your key.
- We highly recommended a 10:1 child to counselor ratio. Counselors are expected to be attentive and interactive with their groups and are not allowed to let the groups into the parks without their supervision. Children who are not observing park rules will be asked to not participate and may be escorted from the park.
- Groups must be arranged in advance. We do have a limit on the number of group attendees for any given day.
- Please make sure to bring medical information for children in your group should any require any special attention if necessary.
- Please remind your group to use sunscreen prior to your arrival.
- We do not accept purchase orders for any discounted admissions prior to the season. (For our own info: Thus we are discouraging groups from using Easter or Holiday sales as their purchases. We cannot determine when they are going to come, and the rate they are paying is not what we intend to be receiving for all the work that is required for a group.) If a group does use a credit card for Easter or Holiday sale purchases, we would want them to book the date with us as soon as they can so as to be able to accommodate them as well as our other guests. Easter and Holiday books must be paid for at the time of purchase. Cash or Credit Card only.
- We do not accept purchase orders for any group discounted admission prior to the season.
- If a group does use a credit card for Easter or Holiday Sale purchases, they must book the date with group sales as soon as possible to be able to accommodate them as well as our other guests.